I am not a fan of cold weather but as I write this post I can’t help but hearing “Baby It’s Cold Outside” running thru my head.
This is my list of #10 Things that made me happy during December.
- Picking out a holiday craft or DIYs to make with my grandchildren during their holiday school break… makes me happy.
- Finishing my holiday gift shopping early… makes me happy.
- Helping out our winged friends by making bird feeders for the winter season… makes me happy.
- Watching our favorite holiday movies… makes me happy.
- Taking a drive thru the outdoor lighting displays in our area… makes me happy.
- Making holiday wreaths with my girls… makes me happy.
- Hot showers, especially on a cold day… make me happy.
- Planning a Who Feast for our family holiday dinner… makes me happy.
- The aroma of a good scented candle wafting through my home, cinnamon is my favorite… makes me happy.
- Filling our home with the joy of holiday music… makes me happy.
There are so many things to be happy about, sometimes we forget!