It’s day TWENTY TWO of 31 Days of Halloween and as promised here are some spooky DIY Halloween Candles. If you missed day one’s post, click here. Enjoy!
Today’s post is all about spook-tacular DIY Halloween Candles. Now before we start there are two things worth noting when planning a diy project. First is nothing needs to be expensive (if you wanted expensive you most likely wouldn’t be doing diy). And secondly the best place to start your search, and my favorite online resource, is Pinterest because there is never a lack of DIY ideas to be found.
And another thing is that after I’ve got a few ideas in mind I head off to the Dollar Tree, our local dollar store. Doing DIY on a budget may not always be fun but if you know where to shop it is doable. And no matter where you go, checking out the holidays shelves is so much fun!What better way to set the mood than with these easy DIY Halloween Candles! #31daysofhalloween Click To Tweet
- Bloody Candles (Lily Shop) For more drama try dripping different shades of red wax. For a different look use some other color combos like black and purple.
- Wire Candelabra (A Merry Mishap) No instructions on this one but some pliable wire and you could work it out on your own I betting.
- Hand Candles (Instructables) These are just so creepy, definitely putting these on my to do list for Halloween this year!
- Tortured Candle (Family Chic) Am I the only one who thinks of the movie Hellraiser when you look at these spooky candles.
DIY: Scary Halloween Lantern – Home Decor
Below are some even creepier DIY candle holders because what’s a candle without a candle holder. DIY Halloween candle are a sure fire way to give your home a haunting Halloween atmosphere.
Halloween Candle Holders
- Glowing Eye Candle Holders (Cheltenham Road) I can just imagine having these creepy candles sitting around this Halloween.
- Skull Candle Holder (Endlessly Inspired) Here’s an Another great Dollar Tree (store) diy tutorial add to me to do list.
- PVC Flicker Candles (Gotta Love DIY) I’ve used PVC pipe for a few projects such as candle molds but these spooky candles look fun.
- Creepy Nightlight (The Wild Thing) I must say this is about the creepiest candle holder I’ve seen yet!! No instructions, but it should be easy to make something similar, be sure to use a battery operated tea light.
Easy Halloween Candles ♥ DIY
I hope your DIY Halloween Candles are a success and that you have a blast surprising your family and friends with some creep-tastic Halloween candles and candle holders that you made yourself. You might even want to make extras because you can bet your family and friends will want them too!
That’s it for today’s 31 Days of Halloween post but be sure to come back tomorrow’s post will be all about another fall favorite treat, POPCORN.
Comment below and let me know which of these DIY Halloween Candles was your favorite.
31 Days of Halloween 2017
If you liked this article, please share it on social media!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much for supporting my blog in this way. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
This post will be partying at the following link parties!
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- What is the Real Truth of the Origins of Thanksgiving? - November 13, 2017
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me - November 9, 2017
- Does Momma Really Know It All? - November 2, 2017