If your a busy mom then I’m sure you have at some point felt tired aching feet. Which makes this #bzzkit for Dr. Scholl’s(R) Massaging Gel(R) Insoles totally worth the time to try out. I’ve used shoe inserts before but I don’t remember anything making my shoes as comfortable as these did.
What can Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles do for you?
- Delivers energizing support and cushioning
- Massaging Gel® waves cushion where you need it most
- Ultra-soft blue gel provides superior shock absorption where you need it most
- Firmer purple gel provides added support
- Men’s (sizes 8-13)
- Women’s (sizes 6-10)
Designed to fit:
- Dress shoes (heels)
- Casual shoes
- Work boots/shoes
When I opened my package I found the ladies gel insoles size 6-10. They were slightly larger than my needs so I simply used the guided lines to cut off the excess. The material was very easy to cut thru with even my crappy scissors and they slid quite easily into my shoe afterwards. I’ve been using them a couple weeks now with no complaints that I can think of. Actually only one complaint, I had to go out and buy a second set for the man of the house!
I give this product 5 out of 5 stars. I will definitely be buying these again!
Visit the Dr. Scholl’s website and print out a $2 coupon for your next purchase of Dr. Scholl’s(R) Massaging Gel(R) Insoles.
Thank you BzzAgent and Dr. Scholl’s(R) for this fabulous BzzCampaign!
Disclosure: As a BzzAgent I did receive a sample and several coupons for $5 off my next Dr. Scholl’s Gel Insole purchases. However I can totally promise you the opinions and/or ideas stated here are 100% my own!
This review is brought to you by Momma’s Kitchen; Acid Reducer Bites! Reviews from my kitchen to yours on our favorite or not so favorite foods, recipes, and items found in the kitchen, home, or garden.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Latest posts by Momma (see all)
- Dear Diary it’s Day Forty Eight of My Journey to Lose Weight - October 22, 2017
- DIY Halloween Candles | 31 Days of Halloween - October 22, 2017
- Dear Diary it’s Day Forty Seven of My Journey to Lose Weight - October 21, 2017