HAPPY FALL YA’LL. If you haven’t quite noticed yet, Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year! And even though it’s just us two old people (according to our kids) here at home anymore that’s doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy the season. Below are the things we would like to do this Fall.
- My favorite part of Autumn is the changing colors in the trees and foliage so I want to Hike through the forest and collect leaves of every color.
- I don’t rake leaves. Nor do I play in the leaf piles, anymore. But I’ve seen it mentioned a few times that playing the leaves makes for a great Autumn Family Photo Shoot and I must say I really love that idea.
- I want to make Popcorn Balls and Cider and then break out the board games and have the kid’s over for a Family Game Nite.
- We both really want to take a Fall Road Trip this year, but at this point we are both undecided where.
- What is Fall without visiting the nearest Apple Farm and/or Pumpkin Patch. Yes, even at our age we still enjoy going out and picking apples or pumpkins.
- I want to make fancy Caramel Apples for our grandchildren.
- Hunting Season is fast approaching and the husband would be very disappointed if he doesn’t bag a deer this year.
- I can’t wait to Carve some Jack-o-Lanterns and then Roast the Pumpkin Seeds.
- I plan to Bake some Apple Pies and Pumpkin Bread. I can already imagine the yummy smell!!
- At our age (and health) we aren’t so much into Haunted Houses anymore. And a Haunted Trail or a Corn Maze would be too hard on my poor knees. But I would love to take a Haunted Hayride this year.
- I already love Making Seasonal Wreaths and Door Hangers so I’m looking forward to making new one with my girls next month.
- If the opportunity were to come up we both agree we would like to take a Weekend Camping Trip and Make Smores on an open fire under the stars.
- I want to have a craft day with my grandchildren using the colorful fall leaves I plan to gather will walking this Fall.
- There is nothing better than snuggling up with the man and Watching the Sunset before turning in to Watch our favorite Horror Movies during the Fall.
- We want to make the trip to watch our oldest grandson play JV football this year.
- I think it would be fun to Make A Scarecrow this year.
- If all goes well we may take advantage this cool weather and visit the Texas State Fair.
- And last but not least is digging out the Fall Yard Decorations and setting them up.
What’s on your Fall bucket list? Comment and let us know below.
If you liked this article, please share it on social media!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much for supporting my blog in this way. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information. Photo Credit: avantrend
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- November Edition: 10 Things That Make Me Happy - December 17, 2017
- Easy Dinner Ideas: Green Chicken Enchiladas - December 17, 2017
- What is the Real Truth of the Origins of Thanksgiving? - December 17, 2017