It’s day TWENTY NINE of 31 Days of Halloween and today we’re talking about Halloween countdown calendars. If you missed day one’s post, click here.
An Advent calendar is a special calendar used to count the days of Advent in anticipation of Christmas. BUT Christmas isn’t the only holiday that we enjoy counting down too. So it’s become quite common now to see these types of calendars for other holidays. However the proper term for these other holiday calendars would be countdown calendars. Here are some awesome Halloween countdown calendars to get you thinking about October.Count down the 31 days of Halloween with one of these calendars. #31daysofhalloween Click To Tweet
PRINTED Halloween Countdown Calendars
- (T1) I absolutely adore chalk board art, so this free Halloween countdown calendar is one of my favorites. (Yellow Bliss Road)
- (T2) This on is a FLIP style Halloween countdown calendar so make sure you download all the parts. (Kiki Creates)
- (C) Another gorgeous chalk board art style Halloween countdown calendar. (Wickedly Awesome Printables)
- (B1) If your looking for some Halloween color, look no farther than this free Halloween countdown calendar. (Lolly Jane)
- (B2) This ghost countdown printable is so much FUN that each of your kids will want their own copy, Halloween countdown calendar. (kcedventures)
Printed Halloween countdown calendars are nice (and cheap) but if your looking for something more permanent have a look below for DIY or homemade countdown suggestions.
DIY Halloween Countdown Calendars
- (T1) This lovely DIY Halloween countdown calendar project is made from felt and the instructions seem easy enough to follow. (The Aussie and the Owl)
- (T2) Here’s a great banner style DIY Halloween countdown calender. It’s not a tutorial but there’s enough details and images I’m sure a crafter could figure it out. (Nerd Bucket)
- (M) Here is an interesting DIY Halloween countdown calendar, using recycled toilet tissue rolls! (Blissful Roots)
- (B1) This the large Halloween countdown calendar (no longer available) was NOT free but it is sure to inspire you crafty types. (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Here’s another Halloween countdown calendar that looks really easy to make yourself. (Pottery Barn Kids)
- (B2) If your looking to do a little something different consider this Halloween countdown calendar. It uses magnetic flavor tins and has pretty detailed instructions on how to make it. (Makoodle)
If DIY inspiration is what your looking for I suggest Pinterest. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of Halloween countdown calendars ideas there.
That’s it for today’s 31 Days of Halloween post but be sure to come back tomorrow because I’ll be posting a new Halloween Word Search.
Comment below and let me know, which free printable Halloween countdown calendar did you love most?
31 Days of Halloween 2017
If you liked this article, please share it on social media!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much for supporting my blog in this way. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- What is the Real Truth of the Origins of Thanksgiving? - November 13, 2017
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me - November 9, 2017
- Does Momma Really Know It All? - November 2, 2017