How to Make Your Facebook Fan Page Party a Success
Gaining new facebook fan page followers can be daunting but you don’t have to let it be! Out of the multitude of ways to get more followers I’ve found participating in Facebook Fan Page Friday Parties to be very successful and fun!
- Fan Page Party Hosting Tips
- How to Participate in a Facebook Fan Page Party
- Facebook Fan Page Party – Master List
What is a Facebook Fan Page Party?
A fan page party is a virtual event. Fan page owners invite participants to trade links via facebook. Participants post their own fan page links and ‘Like’ all those previously posted. Not all facebook fan parties are on Friday but many are which probably accounts for facebooks engagement rank spiking 18% on these days.
What Every Fan Page Party Host Needs to Know
You can find a good number of fan page owners who host #FanFriday parties at least one Friday a month and some host these parties every Friday. They usually start by advertising first thing in the morning with an invitational message including quick instructions. Before the day is over you will want to return to your post since many people will have added their links after yours.
Throughout the day you may receive notifications or messages from new followers. Be sure to reply to these messages with a thank you. And if you haven’t already done so be sure to let them know you will be returning the favor by visiting and Liking their fan page.
How to Participate in a Facebook Fan Page Party
Facebook fan page parties are a great way to build your Like count but if you wish to build your social networking value then you will want to educate your party goers on how to properly participate.
Here are some facebook fan page party tips to make your next fan page Friday a success.
1. Slow down. Don’t start clicking on every link around because clicking Like or posting your page links in quick succession will be determined as SPAM. If you spam your post will be hidden from view and you will be temporarily blocked from being able to Like others pages. Plan to spread your participation out by clicking on maybe 25 pages every couple of hours especially if the party has more than 100 participants to get thru.
2. Like Pages using your personal profile. Page Like counts are only tallied if it comes from a Personal Profile and not from your fan page.
3. Turn Notifications On. Don’t you want to be notified when your favorite fan pages post? Once you’ve ‘Liked’ a fan page click the small arrow on the Liked button and then Get Notifications.
4. Engage. Simply rushing around collecting fans and Likes does not provide each fan page the attention it deserves. In order to build your social media value you also need fan pages to be engaged by our visitors. We accomplish this by not only clicking the ‘Like’ button on a fan page but also commenting and sharing the posts we enjoyed on our own profile and/or our own fan page(s).
5. When you ‘Like’ someones fan page it’s just common courtesy to also introduce yourself and tell them how you found their fan page. Maybe compliment them on their fan page and/or product and then politely invite them to ‘Like’ your fan page in return.
OK, so today IS Friday lets get out there and visit some fan page parties!
Facebook Fan Page Party – Master List
This is for HOST Only, please do not link your fan page unless it includes an active #fanpageparty post. Thank you.
For more blogging tips follow my Pinterest board: