Momma’s Kitchen; Reviews from my home to yours on our favorite or not so favorite foods, recipes, and items found in the kitchen, home, or garden.
A great deal is sure to leave me smiling but a really great deal may even cause me to break out into dance .. ok not a picture you want to see I promise you LoL.
Kroger Home Sense household products, what are they? Why buy them? Well to put it bluntly, buying these will save you money! Because these products are just as good as buying name brands but not as costly. I don’t know for sure but I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t exactly the same as name brands and just packaged as Kroger Home Sense products.
- Kroger Home Sense™ Advanced Clean Laundry Detergent makes laundry day a fresh experience by whitening whites and brightening colors with refreshing scents
- Kroger Home Sense™ Fabric Softener Sheets give your laundry (or closets!) a distinctively soft and comfortable feel and leaves it smelling fresh
- Kroger Home Sense™ Disinfecting Wipes keeps every room and surface of your home clean with a simple pull, wipe and toss
- Kroger Home Sense™ Extra Soft Paper Towels allow you to tackle every job, every day with super strong and super absorbent technology
- Kroger Home Sense™ Fabric Refresher Spray removes odors at the source to leave fabrics smelling fresh
Disclosure: The opinions and ideas stated here are 100% my own! But to be open and honest from the get go, I am a BzzAgent so I did receive several coupons for these Kroger’s Home Sense household products. The first batch of coupons we’re free products and several more coupons were for savings on future purchases.
My most favorite item is the Kroger Home Sense Disinfecting Wipes because they are strong, soft, thick, not to wet or dry but mainly because they do the job! They are lemon scented and kill 99.9% of common household bacteria and do not contain alcohol.
I tried these out on everything from my cabinets, stove top, bathroom fixtures, windows, right down to the playroom door the grandchildren have (or had) all scuffed up from kicking it open. Plus this large tub of Kroger wipes cost less than the small tub of Lysol wipes.
My least favorite item was Kroger Home Sense Fabric Refresher Spray because the scent was just too strong, seriously it was like gag strong. I usually love using the fresh fabric scents in my living room because let’s face it if you have an indoor animal you sometimes need it. But this scent was way too strong, even later after some time had passed.
Maybe it’s just me, I mean maybe my nose is just sensitive, because it sure seems like a lot of other people who loved this spray.
I give this product
4 out of 5 stars.
Thank you BzzAgent and Kroger for this fabulous BzzCampaign!
Latest posts by Momma (see all)
- Dear Diary it’s Day Forty Four of My Journey to Lose Weight - October 18, 2017
- Free Halloween Monster Bookmarks | 31 Days of Halloween - October 18, 2017
- Dear Diary it’s Day Forty Three of My Journey to Lose Weight - October 17, 2017