What could be better than an indulgent dessert made from ingredients you have sitting in your pantry and that never needs to go into the oven? Not only are the ingredients common but the directions are so simple you’ll have it all mixed and ready to eat in less than 1.5 hours.
And if your the creative type, you could pull out the cookie cutters and make press cookies. Spray the inside of your cookie cutters with non-stick spray then spoon the cookie mixture into each. Use an inverted sandwich bag to press the cookie mix down into your favorite cookie cutters or better yet let the kids do it. The mixture cools quite quickly so you won’t have much time to get the cookies pressed. Once you’ve run out of cookie mix cool them in the fridge for about an hour before popping them out of the cookie cutters.
I suggest using an open face cookie cutter such as the Wilton 101 Piece Cookie Cutter Set. But no matter which cookie cutter you choose you can be sure your kids will have a blast helping make these sweet treats!
- 101 colorful plastic cookie cutters; average size measures 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 inches.
- 1/3-inch comfort edge and deep blade for ease of use.
- Shapes for Valentine’s day, Easter, fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas, even super bowl Sunday; complete alphabet for fun cookie message.
- Great for cutting out cookies, sandwiches, all kinds of foods, into different shapes; fun for crafting too!
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe.
No Bake Cookies – Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal makes 2-3 dozen cookies depending on size.
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- November Edition: 10 Things That Make Me Happy - January 17, 2018
- Easy Dinner Ideas: Green Chicken Enchiladas - January 17, 2018
- What is the Real Truth of the Origins of Thanksgiving? - January 17, 2018