Life is full of blessings, take the time each day to be thankful for them. Challenge yourself to write down TEN things that made you happy this month and blog about them.
- Having my daughters and grandchildren here for Thanksgiving dinner always makes me happy.
- Being able to eat holiday dinner and not busting my diet always makes me happy.
- Binging on Supernatural always makes me happy.
- Following people who share their success secrets FREE always makes me happy.
- Finishing a blog post always makes me happy.
- Walking always makes me happy.
- Getting my stuff organized always makes me happy.
- Setting up my Christmas Tree always makes me happy.
- Getting a box of goodies from my BFF always makes me happy.
- New World of Warcraft expansion announcements always makes me happy.
“Don’t wait until the fourth Thursday in November, to sit with family and friends to give thanks. Make every day a day of Thanksgiving!” ― Charmaine J. Forde
What’s on your list of things that make you happy? Get in touch and share your #10things that make you happy with me: Facebook OR Twitter @mommaknowsitall OR Instagram @mommaknowsitallblog
If you liked this article, please share it on social media!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much for supporting my blog in this way. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information. Photo credit: qimono
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- November Edition: 10 Things That Make Me Happy - December 17, 2017
- Easy Dinner Ideas: Green Chicken Enchiladas - December 17, 2017
- What is the Real Truth of the Origins of Thanksgiving? - December 17, 2017