November is a reminder for many Americans that despite any current situations, we still have a lot to be happy and thankful for.
I hope you enjoy reading my list of #10 Things that made me happy, during November.
- Everyday that I wake up snuggled up next to the love of my life… makes me happy. He is my rock!
- Planning Thanksgiving dinner for my family… makes me happy.
- Shopping on Black Friday, even if it is only online… makes me happy.
- When the phone rings and it’s my grandmother calling, knowing everyday we have left is a blessing… makes me happy.
- Knowing this is the last time this year we’re raking leaves… makes me happy.
- Bingeing on my favorite TV shows… makes me happy.
- The smell of popcorn popping in some salted buttery oil just like at the theater… makes me happy.
- Finding inspiration to write blog new post… makes me happy.
- Getting the newest school pictures of my grandchildren… makes me happy.
- I’m happy and very thankful everyday to have the bare necessities like a roof over my head, water, electricity, food, and family.
So even if it feels like the world maybe imploding around us stop and take a few moments to remember #10 Things that made you happy during November.