Every day something, actually more like a series of somethings, should make you happy. Challenge yourself to think of TEN things that made you happy this month and blog about them.
- I’m happy listening to holiday music, it doesn’t even matter what holiday it is. It might seem a little distracting to some but to me turning up the tunes usually helps me to stay on task and get whatever I’m doing done.
- I’m happy blogging, especially when it’s been a long and tedious month but I managed to blog EVERYDAY anyway.
- I’m happy just snuggling up with the man and watching a movie. I just wish we could still have popcorn, I really miss popcorn!!
- I’m happy that I can honestly say I’ve stuck to my diet ALL month, actually almost two months now.
- I’m happy thinking about the plans we made years ago it’s nice seeing that the changes we are making now means some those plans can actually happen in the near future.
- I’m happy getting new PC hardware. That doesn’t happen often, but this month I got a 2T ‘My Passport” hard drive, not what I thought I had ordered, but it’ll do.
- I’m happy when I get my holiday shopping done, or nearly done, early. We’re about 70% done with this years list.
- I’m happy learning new skills that can grow my blog audience and non existing email subscribers list, yes it’s still at zero subs.
- I’m happy when the phone rings (like today) and it’s my DAD who never calls anyone himself, we always have to call him.
- I’m happy watching cat videos. OK no I’m not one of those cat ladies, my cat prefers the husband because he will feed him “butthead” at the slightest nudge and I won’t. Yes, that’s our cats real name!
In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October. ~Alexander Smith
What’s on your list of things that make you happy? Get in touch and share your happy things with us: Facebook OR Twitter @mommaknowsitall OR Instagram @mommaknowsitallblog
If you liked this article, please share it on social media!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much for supporting my blog in this way. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information. Photo credit: Fotoshautnah
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- What is the Real Truth of the Origins of Thanksgiving? - November 13, 2017
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me - November 9, 2017
- Does Momma Really Know It All? - November 2, 2017