Momma reviews the Chobani Flip™
Opening my #GotItFree #Bzzkit I found:
- One FREE coupon for any 5.3 oz Chobani® Greek Yogurt
- One FREE coupon for any 5.3 oz Chobani Simply 100® Greek Yogurt
- One FREE coupon for any 5.3 oz Chobani Flip™ Greek Yogurt
- One FREE coupon for any Chobani® Kids Greek Yogurt Pouch
Upon returning from #Kroger I decided there wasn’t a better time to have a quick snack so I grabbed one of three Chobani Flip™ flavors I had been able to find: Almond Coco Loco, Salted Caramel Crunch, and Peanut Butter Dream.
Personally I’ve always found Greek yogurt to be an acquired taste in that to some people it’s bitter and sometimes it has an aftertaste. Well let me TELL you these Chobani Flip™ yogurts had neither!
Coconut is not my usual first choice but Almond Coco Loco was on top of my stack so I grabbed it up for a quick snack. Now at first glance I wasn’t impressed because upon opening the yogurt I noticed it has a slightly separated appearance but a few stirs and you can see how creamy and smooth it really is. I also noticed there appeared to be something (shredded coconut) mixed in the yogurt so I tried a spoonful first and oh my it’s better than having a bowl of my favorite ice cream for desert.
Conveniently the container is split between two cavities, the larger side holds the yogurt and the smaller side holds the dry mix. In this case, Almond Coco Loco, it was roasted almond slivers and dark chocolate chunks. It’s really ingenious of Chobani to make these two compartment containers because by keeping them separate the dry mix stays, well dry, as in it’s still crunchy when you mix them together. You simply hold the container down while folding the small side up to pour into the larger side. Of course you could opt to serve these in a bowl of your choosing but for me these Chobani Flip™ containers work well enough. Yummy!
My only complaint was that our local #Kroger doesn’t carry a bigger range of the available flavors. I had really been looking forward to trying the Key Lime Crumble, Pumpkin Harvest Crisp, and Coffee Break Bliss but as of yet I have not been able to find them.
#GotACoupon #FreeProduct #FindItAtKrogers
All content and opinions expressed above this line are all my own.
The Chobani® Family
Where does Chobani® fall into your day? Take a closer look at the options to discover how you and your loved ones can break for yogurt more often.
Any way you scoop it, Chobani® Greek Yogurt is a smart way to start, improve or end your day:
- Feel good that there’s less sugar, fewer ingredients and more live and active cultures
- Try new flavors like Coffee and Mixed Berry
Chobani Simply 100® offers a range of delicious, naturally sweetened Greek yogurt that’s full of flavor and only 100 calories. Plus, it provides 12g of protein, 5g of fiber and 75% less sugar than regular yogurt!*
Snack happy with the delicious combinations found in Chobani Flip™:
- Provides a delicious and healthier afternoon snack option
- Takes snacking to the next level with mix-in toppings like pistachios, chocolate chunks, almonds and toasted coconut flakes
With 25% less sugar and twice the protein compared to the leading kids’ yogurt**, Chobani® Kids Greek Yogurt keeps the whole family smiling:
- Feel good that every ingredient is natural and never artificial
- Snack on the go with perfectly portable pouches that are freezable for lunchboxes, too
*Chobani Simply 100® Greek Yogurt, 7g of sugar; regular fruit yogurt, 29g sugar per 5.3oz.
**Chobani® Kids Pouches: 10g of sugar, 8g protein (16% DV); leading kids’ yogurt: 14 g sugar, 3g protein (6% DV) per 3.5oz serving.
Spooning Up the Facts
Whether your yogurt MO is scooping, dipping or swirling; whether you’re 5 or 95, Chobani® makes something for everyone. Look for Greek yogurt made the right way — for any occasion — at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores!
Chobani® cares about how they make their yogurt, so each cup is crafted using only natural ingredients. That means the fruit you taste is real fruit; the honey is real honey. The nuts, the chocolate, the milk — yes, all natural. And they refuse to use any preservatives. What else is there to like?
- Only natural ingredients that are not genetically modified (non-GMO)
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- No preservatives
- Made with milk from cows not treated with hormones like rBST*
- And more!
*According to the FDA no significant difference has been found between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST treated cows.
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- November Edition: 10 Things That Make Me Happy - January 17, 2018
- Easy Dinner Ideas: Green Chicken Enchiladas - January 17, 2018
- What is the Real Truth of the Origins of Thanksgiving? - January 17, 2018