Autumn, the years last loveliest smile. ~ William Cullen Bryant
When was the last time you thought about all the things that truly make you happy
- I’m happy with my husband to the point that if given the choice, I wouldn’t change a thing.
- I’m happy hearing my children’s laughter. Especially, after those moments when they’ve all been fighting with each other.
- I’m happy spending time with my grandchildren. Which doesn’t happen often enough especially during the school year.
- I’m happy staying right here at home.
- I’m happy blogging. It’s just so therapeutic especially when I’m feeling down and out.
- I’m happy getting things done on my “To Do List”.
- I’m happy when I get to spend time chatting with my dad.
- I’m happy watching this mean cat snuggle with hubs.
- I’m happy playing World of Warcraft. At this point, I’m so lost in Azeroth that I sit here playing it 24/7 when I’m not blogging.
- I’m happy to be alive. Life is short.
How about you? What’s on your list of little things that make you happy?
Latest posts by Momma (see all)
- Dear Diary it’s Day Forty Two of My Journey to Lose Weight - October 16, 2017
- How to Make Texas Hot Apple Cider | 31 Days of Halloween - October 16, 2017
- Dear Diary it’s Day Forty One of My Journey to Lose Weight - October 15, 2017